God Bless America and the red, white and blue colors of the American Flag with broad stripes and bright stars— full of beauty and bountiful nutrients!
- 1 pint organic strawberries, remove stems
- 1 pint organic blackberries
- 1 pint organic blueberries
- a few leaves of mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- whipped cream (at your discretion)
Gently wash fruit and allow to dry. Place fruit in a large bowl. Sprinkle with mint, lemon juice, honey and toss gently. Let stand for 20 minutes and serve or refrigerate. Serve on a bed of whipped cream. Serves 6
Nutrition Facts (without the whipped cream): 90 calories, 0.7 grams fat, 2 milligrams sodium, 5.4 grams dietary fiber, 1.6 grams protein, 21.8 grams carbohydrates, excellent source vitamin C, manganese and vitamin B6.